Friday, May 17, 2013

Its a GIRL!

My 20 week ultrasound went great on Tuesday.  We've got a healthy looking little one in there!  I had the tech write the gender down and put it in an envelope then hurried home to call K & H on Skype.  We were all so surprised and excited to find out they are having a sweet baby girl!!  We all thought she was a boy, Dane was the only one to say girl, because I was so sick.  I guess girls really do make me sick ;)

Next appointment in a month, I'll get orders to get the rhogam shot since I am Rh -  then after that Gestational Diabetes test at some point.  Weight gain is looking good, I am up 10 pounds from prepregnancy.  I predict a total gain of 30-35 pounds max.  ( I gained 45 with Sadie - eek!)

So everything is moving along nice and smooth, lets hope that it continues.  Little She Swede needs to stay calm and wait about 4 1/2 more months till she is allowed to move out!

No comments:

Post a Comment