Friday, April 26, 2013

Update.

Hello!

I know I haven't kept this up, but life gets in the way I guess.  The pregnancy is going very well, nice and boring :)  I am 17 weeks 4 days today!  I randomly feel a thump from the baby but nothing regular yet, I have a doppler at home so I check the heartbeat at least once a week.  Always good and strong and very easy to find now. 

I am not sick anymore!!!  That lovely all day miserableness stopped at about 14 weeks.  Oh yeah, the NT scan results came back completely normal, and I did bloodwork for the second tri screening on Tuesday. 
Next appointment is scheduled for May 14th and it is a big one!  The 20 week anatomy scan where we will finally know if this is a boy baby or girl baby!!  So exciting :)

Really hard to believe that I am so close to the halfway mark.  Seems like we were just getting ready to go to CT to get knocked up, now here we are!

In other news my son has kindergarten graduation on May 31st (What!!)  and Sadie is as crazy as ever.  Oh yeah and our dog was shot by the asshole neighbor on the 15th..  I guess Walker was harassing his chickens, legally he is in the right, morally he's an asshat who shot to kill a family pet instead of coming to talk to us about the problem.  I would have paid him for damages!  Anyway Walker amazingly is going to be just fine, he is actually good as new already.  X-rays showed the bullet went through his back right under his spine, missed all vitals, and out the other side.  So yeah, just another day, lol.. :)

Hope everyone out there in blog land is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment